Would you prefer weekly updates?

If you are currently subscribed via email or RSS, you receive updates every day about or new blog posts. I hope that’s a useful service for many of you. But some people indicated in our recent survey¬†that daily updates are a bit overwhelming. Instead, they said that they’d prefer receiving a weekly newsletter that summarized the week’s posts.

So our question is whether you would like to receive a weekly email that highlighted all of our posts from the previous week. You could either choose to receive this email in addition to the daily notifications that you currently receive, or you could choose to receive on the weekly email if you don’t like being notified every day. Either way, we’d like to hear from you.

Please take a second and let us know what you think. We’d really appreciate it.

About Marc Cortez

Theology Prof at Wheaton College, husband, father, & blogger, who loves theology, church history, ministry, pop culture, books, and life in general.

2 thoughts on “Would you prefer weekly updates?

1. I follow the blog through Google Reader; for me having additional weekly updates would ensure that I did not miss an article on a day when I haven’t time to scour through every post. On other blogs that have a weekly round-up sort of post I am often directed back to an article I may have skipped for this or that reason. Finding out days later when I am reminded of it that it is, in fact, exactly what I was looking for.

Propter Sanguinem Agni,
    RS

2. I can sympathize with those who prefer a weekly digest, but for me I would rather continue the daily posts as I read in an offline rss reader (Gruml) which syncs with Google Reader so it does not matter much when it comes in as I just click through the articles, stopping at those that grab my interest.