Today marks the beginning of the 2015 Fall Semester here at Western Seminary. This is also the day that, after a brief summer hiatus, crisp new content begins to roll out on Western’s Transformed blog. As it does, you will notice that we are introducing an updated schedule:
- On Mondays, we will feature miscellaneous material, including series related to pastoral ministry, counseling, and current events.
- On Tuesdays, we will highlight content specific to the Th.M. program, such as student papers and conference reports.
- On Wednesdays, we will run posts particular to the D.Min. and D.Miss. programs, such as dissertation research summaries and student profiles.
- On Thursdays, we will publish book reviews, completed by students, staff, and faculty.
- On Fridays, we will spotlight various Western Seminary faculty members.
In the coming weeks and months, our intent is to provide engaging and informative content that represents well the diversity of personalities, perspectives, and programs here at Western Seminary. And, as we do, our sincere hope is that a unifying commitment to gospel-centered transformation shines through. Take up and read!